[NEohioPAL]I need Charleston,SC rental June 15th weekend +

david rousculp davidrousculp at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 15:06:00 PDT 2007

--0-336432139-1178489160=:23017

Anyone renting a condo, townhouse, or timeshare place that has an opening on June 15th weekend?  I need to go to a wedding in Charleston, SC June 16th and my family is trying to make it a vacation out of it.  Hotels there are killing me on price.  My wife and I have 3 older mature children.  Please let me know.

  Dave Rousculp 330-321-3416