[NEohioPAL]Watch That's Life with Robin Swoboda on Fox 8 at 10 am

JimiSprinkles at aol.com JimiSprinkles at aol.com
Sun May 6 15:56:35 PDT 2007

-------------------------------1178492195

Hi there!

I just wanted to let you know that there is a new talk show on Fox 8 called
That's Life with Robin Swoboda.
The show airs at 10 am and the show is live!
It is a show that highlights cleveland events, artists, businesses, and  what
i love to do is focus on theatre in this great city.

So please tune in, but if you have any ideas that you would like to be
considered for the show, or you are a theatrical group that might generate a  great
art story, or you have an important event coming up, please let me know  and
i will do my best to try to do a piece on it. I don't have total control  over
what projects make it to air, but i can certainly try my hardest to make it
happen.

Sincerely,
Robin's sidekick,
Jimi Sprinkles

p.s. I am on the show Mon, Wed, and Fri

-------------------------------1178492195

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16414" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hi there!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I just wanted to let you know that there is a new talk show on Fox 8 ca=
lled=20
That's Life with Robin Swoboda.</DIV>
<DIV>The show airs at 10 am and the show is live!</DIV>
<DIV>It is a show that highlights cleveland events, artists, businesses, and=
=20
what i love to do is focus on theatre in this great city.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>So please tune in, but if you have any ideas that you would like to be=20
considered for the show, or you are a theatrical group that might generate a=
=20
great art story, or you have an important event coming up, please let me kno=
w=20
and i will do my best to try to do a piece on it. I don't have total control=
=20
over what projects make it to air, but i can certainly try my hardest to mak=
e it=20
happen.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>Robin's sidekick,</DIV>
<DIV>Jimi Sprinkles</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>p.s. I am on the show Mon, Wed, and Fri</DIV></FONT><BR><BR><BR><DIV><F=
ONT style=3D"color: black; font: normal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><HR style=
=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 10px">See what's free at <A title=3D"http://www.aol.com?ncid=
=3DAOLAOF00020000000503" href=3D"http://www.aol.com?ncid=3DAOLAOF00020000000=
503" target=3D"_blank">AOL.com</A>. </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>