[NEohioPAL]Spokesman and woman needed for Realty Infomercials

Darcey Bebber zoominghost at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 19:31:56 PDT 2007

--0-1807885589-1178505116=:66310

Akron company is looking for two experienced independent Realtors or actors, male and female, 25 years old and up, with excellent on camera presence for several info-mercial type video presentations. This will be a paid ongoing project. We are looking for upbeat, energetic types who can think on their feet. and don't always need a script.  Knowledge of interior design, landscaping, home decorating would be a big plus but not required. Please submit your head-shot and short Bio via email to Darcey, at casting at u2web2.com

We are also interested in finding local voice talent male and female.

The fish are biting.
--0-1807885589-1178505116=:66310

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We are also interested in finding local voice talent male and female.  </DIV></div><br>

<hr size=1>We won't tell. Get more on <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
">shows you hate to love</a><br>(and love to hate): <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
--0-1807885589-1178505116=:66310--