[NEohioPAL]ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH LOS ANGELES?

jv214802 at ohio.edu jv214802 at ohio.edu
Mon May 7 06:05:35 PDT 2007

Hi, all. I'm moving to Los Angeles this summer and I'm extremely out of the
loop when it comes to the best places to take acting classes (theaters, acting
schools, acting coaches, agencies, etc.) on a somewhat limited budget. I'm
also trying to find out if there is a listserv similar to NEohioPAL out there,
or where actors can go to find out about upcoming auditions. Is there a
magazine or Web site of some sort?

If you've got any info, advice, suggestions, etc., it would be greatly
appreciated! Please e-mail me at jv214802 at ohio.edu.