[NEohioPAL]Attention Community Theatre Marketing People

CVLT cvlt at cvlt.org
Tue May 8 11:28:02 PDT 2007

Hi there.

With budgets being what they are, higher competition for the
entertainment dollar, and shrinking newspaper readership, it's getting
more and more difficult to get butts in the community theatre seats
these days.  I was thinking it might be useful for all of us community
theatre marketing folks to get together for a 'round table' of sorts...
share ideas, discuss problems and solutions... basically meet and greet
to chat about how we all can get things done more effectively.  See what
other people are doing for their theatres and talk about what you're
doing for your own.  Anyone interested in something like that?  Send me
back an email... if I get a few responses maybe we can work something up.

Thanks,
Drew Rothman

publicity / database / webmaster / poster artist / program layout / etc. guy
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre