[NEohioPAL]Headshot Question: B&W or Color?

Nicole Corris ncorris at gmail.com
Tue May 8 15:41:48 PDT 2007

Hi. I am looking into getting new headshots, and I'm seeing more and
more done in color these days. At first I heard it was mainly LA that
wanted color, however just about every new headshot I've seen out of
NY this year has been in color, and I was told by a NY auditioner that
it's not worth getting B&W anymore. I am currently working in regional
theatre, mostly auditioning at conference auditions (UPTA, SETC), but
may get into more NY auditioning when my current job is done. Any
suggestions? Also, any comments on natural light, horizontal shots or
3/4 shots?

Thanks,
Nicole