[NEohioPAL]Upcoming art show 6/8/07

Dott Schneider dott.schneider at gmail.com
Wed May 9 09:19:05 PDT 2007

------=_Part_141301_26304582.1178727545458

Hi Folks,

I've in a collaborative group show at 1812 Fine Arts Collective on June 8,
2007.  The exhibition is in Las Vegas, NV, which many of you may not be able
to make, but I just wanted to let you know.

I'm collaborating with master printmaker, Elizabeth Klimek on large pieces
on paper.

Will keep you posted as the date approaches with images and times.

Dotto

--
Dott Schneider
Mixed Media Artist/Nervous Bird