[NEohioPAL]velocity - Summer Short delay

Road Scholar roadscholarship at gmail.com
Wed May 9 19:25:09 PDT 2007

------=_Part_413_28777138.1178763909461

Greetings One and All,

To begin, thanks to those who responded to my ads throughout the month of
March, seeking actors for my summer DV short called velocity.

At the time of the ad, I stated auditions would take place in April.

Well, due to an unexpected circumstance, my production plans have changed
and my schedule has been pushed back as a result. I remain committed to
making the movie. I'm working hard to get everything back on track. If I've
been in touch with you, I will be again over the next four weeks. For anyone
interested who has not yet responded, please check out the ad at the top of
the 03/05/2007 thread on the neopal archive.

I thank you for your continued patience and for the enthusiastic response.
My efforts now are aimed at making the project worth waiting for.

My Very Best,

Shane