[NEohioPAL]Live show "NBTV" is available for touring

Kirk Lawrence Maynard President at thenaturalbridges.com
Wed May 9 23:58:12 PDT 2007

Natural Bridges & the NB Puppets have recently returned to Cleveland, Ohio
after a month long tour to Europe for Armed Forces Entertainment (AFE).
NBLLC & the NB Puppets went to Germany, Norway, Belgium and the UK to
entertain US soldiers and their families in April 2007 and had a great
time.  A 1-hour live show was performed to well over 1,500 people at 18
military bases in Europe, and the show was very well received.  Many great
comments were made about the show and it looks like Nutty and the gang may
have made some new friends, and fans along the way.

We are now looking at taking our live 1-hour show on the road this summer,
so if you're looking for a great show that is family-friendly, can appeal
to everyone in the audience, and includes lots of audience participation,
then "NBTV" is the show for you.  Our cast of characters includes the NB
Puppets and a few humans, and is great fun for everyone.

For more information about our show and requirements, feel free to contact
us.  We can be reached by phone at 1-888-866-4877 or by email at
President at thenaturalbridges.com.

To see a short video sample from the recent "NBTV" tour for AFE, please
visit the following Armed Forces Network Europe (AFN) site, which is
located at:

http://www.afneurope.net/Article.asp?PT=Hessen+NEWS+YOU+CAN+USE&id=390240

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
1-888-866-4877
Main Site - http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
NBTV Site - http://www.MyNBTV.com
YouTube   - http://www.youtube.com/user/NaturalBridgesLLC
"NB Puppets are not just for children anymore!"