[NEohioPAL]Accepting Resumes for Qualified Clarinet and Piano Teachers

SkylineMusic at aol.com SkylineMusic at aol.com
Thu May 10 15:29:21 PDT 2007

-------------------------------1178836161

We are still looking for a qualified  clarinet teacher to take over for one
of our faculty members that is leaving at  the end of May. We would also like
to add an additional piano teacher onto  our staff to accommodate our waiting
list. Potential faculty members should be  degreed, or in a degree-seeking
music program with one of the above  instruments as their primary. Candidates with
two or more years prior teaching  experience will receive first
consideration. Skyline Music faculty members  operate as private contractors. Studio time
available varies, as may the  maximum student load. Depending on the
availability of qualified candidates, a  schedule may be set up for more than one
teacher of a particular instrument. We  will always consider candidates for other
instruments than those listed above,  but these are the immediate need.
Qualified candidates on the listed instruments  will receive priority consideration
when booking studio time.
Resumes should be addressed to:
Melanie Beck
27010 Center Ridge Rd.
Westlake, OH 44145
OR email _lessons at skylinemusic.com_ (mailto:lessons at skylinemusic.com) .
Contact Melanie Beck,  Lesson Program Coordinator for more information at
(440)  871-4140.

-------------------------------1178836161

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16441" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>
<P class=3Dhpadding><FONT color=3Dblack>We are still looking for a qualified=
=20
clarinet teacher to take over for one of our faculty members that is leaving=
 at=20
the end of May. We would also like to add an additional piano teacher o=
nto=20
our staff to accommodate our waiting list. Potential faculty members should=20=
be=20
degreed, or in a degree-seeking music program with one of the above=20
instruments as their primary. Candidates with two or more years prior teachi=
ng=20
experience will receive first consideration. Skyline Music faculty members=20
operate as private contractors. Studio time available varies, as may th=
e=20
maximum student load. Depending on the availability of qualified candidates,=
 a=20
schedule may be set up for more than one teacher of a particular instrument.=
 We=20
will always consider candidates for other instruments than those listed abov=
e,=20
but these are the immediate need. Qualified candidates on the listed instrum=
ents=20
will receive priority consideration when booking studio time.</FONT></P>
<P class=3Dhpadding></P>
<P class=3Dhpadding><FONT color=3Dblack>Resumes should be addressed to:</FON=
T></P>
<P class=3Dhpadding>Melanie Beck</P>
<P class=3Dhpadding><FONT color=3Dblack>27010 Center Ridge Rd.</FONT></P>
<P class=3Dhpadding><FONT color=3Dblack>Westlake, OH 44145</FONT></P>
<P class=3Dhpadding><FONT color=3Dblack>OR email <A=20
href=3D"mailto:lessons at skylinemusic.com">lessons at skylinemusic.com</A>.</FONT=
></P>
<P class=3Dhpadding></P>
<P class=3Dhpadding><SPAN class=3Dhpadding><FONT color=3Dblack>Contact Melan=
ie Beck,=20
<EM>Lesson Program Coordinator </EM>for more information at (440)=20
871-4140.</FONT></SPAN></P></DIV></FONT><BR><BR><BR><DIV><FONT style=3D"colo=
r: black; font: normal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><HR style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 10px=
">See what's free at <A title=3D"http://www.aol.com?ncid=3DAOLAOF00020000000=
503" href=3D"http://www.aol.com?ncid=3DAOLAOF00020000000503" target=3D"_blan=
k">AOL.com</A>. </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>