[NEohioPAL]Would You Like to SIng the National Anthem

Feowyn repunzelle at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 07:53:02 PDT 2007

Hey Everybody,

Feowyn here, but for the purposes of this e-mail you
can call me Collinwood Thunder. I'm in Cleveland First
Flat track Roller Derby the Burning River Roller
Girls!

We have a bout coming up Saturday May 19th, 2007 at
6pm. We are looking for someone to sing or perform our
National Anthem. (We are also looking for performers
for the remainining 4 bouts as well). Anyway, we need
to find someone TODAY (I have to have the name to the
printer for the bout program by tomorrow).

Info: The crowd is big, you will be performing in
front of 12-1400 people. The bout is in North Olmstead
so you would have to be able to get there by 5pm on
May 19th. We can't pay you because, well, we don't
make any money ourselves. And, you have to have some
kind of singing/performing experience.

So, if you are at all interested, please get in touch
with me FAST- I'll be checking my e-mail all day, you
can leave your name and number and I'll call you.

THANKS!!!!!!

Love,
Collinwood