[NEohioPAL]Ferdinand The Bull teams up with Zollie

Alison Bibb abibb at clevelandplayhouse.com
Fri May 11 13:08:26 PDT 2007

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01C793E6.B7EF8F80

CPH's Ferdinand the Bull teams up with Zollie the zebra
for a roarin' good time
Proceeds to benefit The Gathering Place

Families are invited to come see The Cleveland Play House Children's Theatre
musical production of Ferdinand the Bull - and meet Cleveland children's
author Gary Consilio, writer of the animal favorite Zollie Goes West!
Before seeing Ferdinand the Bull (performances are at 1:00 and 3:00), kids
and families will enjoy chocolate-covered animal crackers, take photos
outside with the official Zollie Safari Jeep (please bring your own camera),
can purchase autographed copies of Zollie Goes West, and chat with the
author! For every book sold, $5.00 will be donated to The Gathering Place, a
community-based cancer support center.
A true classic with a timeless message, Ferdinand the Bull is a fun musical
for children and their parents. Ferdinand is a bull who much prefers sitting
quietly under a tree just smelling the flowers to jumping around and
fighting with other bulls. He isn't a coward; he simply has his pacifist
priorities clear. When his father pressures him into becoming a great bull
who fights in the arena, Ferdinand must decide between who he is and who the
world wants him to be.
Zollie Goes West features Zollie, a zebra with an incredible imagination
fueled by his love of reading. Zollie teaches the importance of
understanding and respecting and accepting others.
Where:   The Cleveland Play House Rotunda, 8500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland.
216-795-7000 for info and tickets
When: Saturday, May 12, 2007; 12:00 - 3:00 pm

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01C793E6.B7EF8F80

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.5.7036.0">
<TITLE>Ferdinand The Bull teams up with Zollie</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P ALIGN=3DCENTER><B><FONT SIZE=3D5 FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">CPH’s<I> =
Ferdinand the Bull</I> teams up with Zollie the zebra<BR>
for a roarin’ good time<BR>
<I></I></FONT><I><FONT SIZE=3D5 FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Proceeds to =
benefit The Gathering Place</FONT></I></B></P>
<BR>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Families are invited to come see The =
Cleveland Play House Children’s Theatre musical production =
of</FONT><B></B><B><I> <FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Ferdinand the =
Bull</FONT></I></B><I></I><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow"> – and meet =
Cleveland children’s author Gary Consilio, writer of the animal =
favorite</FONT><B></B><B><I> <FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Zollie Goes =
West!</FONT></I></B><I></I></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Before seeing</FONT><I> <FONT =
FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Ferdinand the Bull</FONT></I><FONT FACE=3D"Arial =
Narrow"> (performances are at 1:00 and 3:00), kids and families will =
enjoy chocolate-covered animal crackers, take photos outside with the =
official Zollie Safari Jeep (please bring your own camera), can purchase =
autographed copies of</FONT><I> <FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Zollie Goes =
West,</FONT></I> <FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">and chat with the author! =
For every book sold, $5.00 will be donated to The Gathering Place, a =
community-based cancer support center.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">A true classic with a timeless =
message,</FONT><I> <FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Ferdinand the =
Bull</FONT></I><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow"> is a fun musical for =
children and their parents. Ferdinand is a bull who much prefers sitting =
quietly under a tree just smelling the flowers to jumping around and =
fighting with other bulls. He isn't a coward; he simply has his pacifist =
priorities clear. When his father pressures him into becoming a great =
bull who fights in the arena, Ferdinand must decide between who he is =
and who the world wants him to be.</FONT></P>

<P><I><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Zollie Goes West</FONT></I><FONT =
FACE=3D"Arial Narrow"> features Zollie, a zebra with an incredible =
imagination fueled by his love of reading. Zollie teaches the importance =
of understanding and respecting and accepting others.</FONT></P>

<P><B><FONT SIZE=3D5 FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Where:   The =
Cleveland Play House Rotunda, 8500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland. =
216-795-7000 for info and tickets</FONT></B>

<BR><B><FONT SIZE=3D5 FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">When: Saturday, May 12, =
2007; 12:00 – 3:00 pm</FONT></B>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>