[NEohioPAL]For Sale Bunk Set Barn Door Brand

Catrina K catsar at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 21:43:22 PDT 2007

Hi Catrina here looking for someone in need of ...

Barn Door Children's Furniture which is known for its quality and durability
... click on the link to see what I am talking about ...
http://www.greatpricedfurniture.com/products/51235247.html

The set pictured is the one for sale and includes everything you see except
the under the bed  storage unit, bunkie boards (a piece of plywood to
re-enforce the slats), mattresses or bedding.

The set was purchased for my sons who have inflected a few scratches and
dents but otherwise have made no other lasting impressions on these sturdy
pieces of furniture.

Made of solid kiln dried pine wood there is absolutely no epoxy bound
pressed wood veneered with paper or cardboard backs anywhere. Finished with
an hand dipped oil stain there is no varnish to water spot or paint to peel.

The beds come with hardware so that they can be independent of each other,
bunked or L-shaped.

There is a bookshelf unit and a five drawer dresser that can be used as
shown or independently. And bonus pieces ...  a freestanding matching desk
and chair with navy cover. Our desk did not come with a black laminate top
but one can be easily added.

You can buy everything shiny new for around $1,700 or slightly distressed
for $450.
Delivery available within a reasonable distance from Kent, Ohio ... this
cost priced separately. Goodness knows what gas prices will be and who I
will have to bribe to do the heavy lifting.

Interested parties please respond directly to this e-mail as I would prefer
not to list my phone on the general list.

Hope to hear from you soon ... Catrina

Live Hotmail.