[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Podcaster Meetup Group

Mike Baker Mike_Baker at clevelandyucks.com
Sat May 12 12:29:42 PDT 2007

I've started a meetup group for Cleveland area podcasters and anyone interested in podcasting.

This group is for podcasters and podcaster wannabes in the Cleveland area to share knowledge and contacts, tips and techniques. I want to start a central site to promote Cleveland podcasts and pool our promotional efforts to get the broadest exposure.

Join the group at http://podcasting.meetup.com/86/
Our first meeting will be Thursday May 24th, 7:00 pm at the Fox and Hound on SOM Center road in Mayfield Villiage.

Please join us and be sure to check out "F You Marconi" (www.fyoumarconi.com), the official podcast of the Cleveland Improv hosted by the Hearts of Darkness - Mike Baker and Jeff Blanchard. F You Marconi is a comedy podcast focusing on the Cleveland comedy scene and news and cultural issues.

Thanks,
Mike Baker
mike_baker at clevelandyucks.com

Sent via the WebMail system at clevelandyucks.com