[NEohioPAL]EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT...1717 PIRATE THEME MURDER MYSTERY JUNE 8th WEEKEND

Joey Asfarazuno wizeguy12000 at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 20:59:47 PDT 2007

Hi there mystery buffs,
It's W. J. Malbasa and I'm writing all this Email with
a friendly reminder that there's less then 30 days
until the Pirate weekend murder mystery @ Punderson
Resort in Newbury Ohio.  Seating is limited and
filling up fast so I'd suggest you make your
reservations today by calling 1 800 A.T.A.-PARK or
(440) 564-9144.

As always we're pulling out all stops for this one to
give you the professional high-quality show that
you've grown to expect from Mob Inc. throughout the
years.  All of your favorite actors will be on for
this extravagant tale of piracy as we go back in time
to the year 1717 when Corsairs roamed the seas and the
comradery of the pirates ran amok.

Now I could in fact go on and on about the show but I
don't wish to be boring and long winded in this Email
LOL.  So with that in mind, I'll close this by saying,
those that don't make the June 8th weekend @ PUNDERSON
RESORT will truly miss out on the time of their lives.

I've sat burning the midnight oil on many a night
twisting things to bring our fans a mystery that
you'll have to work hard on if you plan on solving.  I
can promise you, that you and your guests will enjoy
yourselves immensely throughout the weekend while
playing the roles of pirating sleuths.  As always we
thank you for your support of M.O.B. INC. and we
sincerely hope you can make it, below is the synopsis
Sincerely,
W.J. Malbasa
President of M.O.B. INC.

Christine Marcelli
Artistic Director of M.O.B. INC.
 PS  READ ON FOR SYNOPSIS

         “Another Man’s Riches Are a Pirates Treasure”

                    Copyright 2007

                       Synopsis

In the year 1717 on the Outerbanks of the Carolina
shores, there in a small port called Bath Town, the
“Brethren of the Coast” have a safe haven. This unity
of pirates was safe from the Navy or any Bounty
Hunter.  The only law in Bath Town is that of the
pirates’ code.  Those ‘non-pirates’ evading the law
could buy their safety in Bath Town by way of a
“pirate’s tribute”, which brings us to Renaldo
Fabulosa. Renaldo Fabulosa the richest man in all of
Spain has denounced Spain and has secretly set sail
for the Outer Banks of The Carolina's. However while
on the journey, just as hungry sharks in the sea smell
blood, a pirate smells gold, and corsairs are circling
Renaldo in hopes to carry away the handsome booty of
bullion that Renaldo had liberated from the Spanish
Treasury previous to his departure.

During Renaldo’s term in office he was the richest man
in Spain and Renaldo did enjoy being center stage in
his country.  Therefore now that Renaldo’s no longer
in Spain, he’s decided to throw a copious celebration
at the Three Horseshoes Inn honoring his birthday,
with high hopes to gain his center-stage status in the
newfound country of  America, in addition to hopefully
getting in good with the “Brethren of the Coast”.  A
Pirate’s Ball/Renaldo’s birthday party will be the
order of the weekend.

WWW.1Mobinc.com is our web site, feel free to visit it
regularly for future updates

SPECIAL HAPPENINGS OF THE PIRATE WEEKEND

On Saturday evening for dinner we’ll be throwing a
“Pirates Pajama Dinner Party” and that means you get
to come to dinner and spend Saturday night in your
favorite Pajamas or pirate attire, prizes will be
awarded for best Pee-Jays and pirate garb.  On
Saturday evening after dinner there will be a TALENT
CONTEST and we encourage everyone to bring along a
tune, a joke, a poem or what other special talent you
might have.  Prizes will be awarded for the talent
show as well.  This information is provided so that
you can play with us. If you would like specifics on
costumes, we recommend Jinxed costumes in Cleveland
Ph. (216) 749-3866, just tell them Mob Inc sent you.
This is a great opportunity to dress-up and play
pretend with toys and stories you could only dream
about as a child.
Feel free to visit our web site at WWW.1Mobinc.com