[NEohioPAL]Sneak Reviews (vol 3)

megan pitcher meglouisedance at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 20:58:10 PDT 2007

--0-729726393-1179287890=:37154

To: Northeast Ohio Area Dancers
  From: MegLouise Dance
  Re: Sneak Reviews (vol 3)

  Give us your thoughts!  And, pass along to others who might be interested.

  After dancing in small spaces, and on a portable stage, how would you like to take Sneak Reviews (vol 3) to a large hall with a dance-able wood floor?  We would keep that "loft" feeling, but have room for a larger audience and have a larger performance space.  We would continue to offer food, beverages and plenty of room to chat with audience members and fellow artists.

  The idea sounds appealing, so we checked it out.  We can rent the Exhibition Hall at the Cleveland Masonic Performing Arts Building (on Euclid).  However, the cost would be such that we would ask each choreographer to contribute.  In order to keep the cost to artists low, we would only charge a $25 participation fee.  This would still leave MegLouise Dance to cover more than half of the rental fee and marketing, plus food and beverages.  We would continue to advertise a "suggested $5 donation" and we would seek an event sponsor or grant to help cover (vol 3) or future installments.

  So, here's the question to you:

  Would you still participate in Sneak Reviews if you had to pay to do so?  Would you be willing to pay something, but not $25?  Or, would you only participate if it was free to present?  Feel free to answer if you will not be in (vol 3), but might participate in the future.

  If the resounding response is that $25 is a small fee for getting your work produced, getting a DVD of the performance (new this time!) and having a free production to share with friends, then we will move forward:

  Sneak Reviews (vol 3)
  Saturday, July 21st at 6:00pm
  (Cleveland Masonic Performing Arts Center?)

  If you are interested, contact:
  Megan Pitcher, Artistic Director
  MegLouise Dance
  Cell: 616.502.1019
  Email: meglouisedance at yahoo.com

  www.meglouisedance.com (new site coming soon!)
  www.youtube.com/meglouisedance
  www.meglouisedance.blogspot.com

 in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
--0-729726393-1179287890=:37154

<DIV>To: Northeast Ohio Area Dancers</DIV>  <DIV>From: MegLouise Dance</DIV>  <DIV>Re: Sneak Reviews (vol 3)</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>Give us your thoughts!  And, pass along to others who might be interested.</STRONG></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>After dancing in small spaces, and on a portable stage, how would you like to take Sneak Reviews (vol 3) to a large hall with a dance-able wood floor?  We would keep that "loft" feeling, but have room for a larger audience and have a larger performance space.  We would continue to offer food, beverages and plenty of room to chat with audience members and fellow artists.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>The idea sounds appealing, so we checked it out.  We can rent the Exhibition Hall at the Cleveland Masonic Performing Arts Building (on Euclid).  However, the cost would be such that we would ask each choreographer to contribute.  In order to keep the cost to artists low, we
 would only charge a $25 participation fee.  This would still leave MegLouise Dance to cover more than half of the rental fee and marketing, plus food and beverages.  We would continue to advertise a "suggested $5 donation" and we would seek an event sponsor or grant to help cover (vol 3) or future installments.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>So, here's the question to you:</STRONG></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Would you still participate in Sneak Reviews if you had to pay to do so?  Would you be willing to pay something, but not $25?  Or, would you only participate if it was free to present?  Feel free to answer if you will not be in (vol 3), but might participate in the future.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>If the resounding response is that $25 is a small fee for getting your work produced, getting a DVD of the performance (new this time!) and having a free production to share with friends, then we will move
 forward:</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Sneak Reviews (vol 3)</DIV>  <DIV>Saturday, July 21st at 6:00pm</DIV>  <DIV>(Cleveland Masonic Performing Arts Center?)</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>If you are interested, contact:</DIV>  <DIV>Megan Pitcher, Artistic Director</DIV>  <DIV>MegLouise Dance</DIV>  <DIV>Cell: 616.502.1019</DIV>  <DIV>Email: <A href="mailto:meglouisedance at yahoo.com">meglouisedance at yahoo.com</A></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><A href="http://www.meglouisedance.com/">www.meglouisedance.com</A> (new site coming soon!)</DIV>  <DIV><A href="http://www.youtube.com/meglouisedance">www.youtube.com/meglouisedance</A></DIV>  <DIV><A href="http://www.meglouisedance.blogspot.com/">www.meglouisedance.blogspot.com</A></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV><p>
      <hr size=1>You snooze, you lose. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47959/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_html.html">Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck</a><br>