[NEohioPAL]Rummage Sale Saturday

Peggy Sue bastyona at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 10:01:17 PDT 2007

RUMMAGE/ GARAGE SALE

I'm moving and need to get rid of some things:
Clothes, couch, arm chairs, tables, end tables, books,
coffee machine, kitchen supplies etc.  The sale will
start around 10 am on Saturday the 19th and goes until
everything is gone.  I also make jewelry and have some
original work that will be sold as well.

The sale is in Clevlenad Heights at 3226 E. Fairfax Rd
just off of Lee Road.  I live just a few blocks south
of the Cedar Lee movie theater and south of the new
library.  If you are coming from Cedar, you take a
left onto Fairfax, if you are coming from Fairmount
Blvd you take a right onto Fairfax.

Please tell anyone you know!

Maggie Arndt
bastyona at yahoo.com