[NEohioPAL]Forming All Girl Band

princess gitrgirl1 at prodigy.net
Thu May 17 19:10:13 PDT 2007

--0-1541699589-1179454213=:19666

I am a singer looking to form an all girl band. Pop/rock/funk music would be the genres of music I am looking to perform.  I would like to find a keyboardist, drummer, guitar and bass player. if members are into fashion and style that would be cool too. I am looking for women from age range of 24-33. If you are serious about playing music and would dedicated to forming a great all girl band please email me.