[NEohioPAL]Robin Hood

John Davis john at thefightdirector.com
Fri May 18 14:14:23 PDT 2007

--_be314997-33a6-45c9-8201-be813bcb1c3a_

Needed: One Robin Hood. The Great Lakes Medieval faire is holding auditions=
 this week for The Title role of our Robin Hood Scenario. Actor will need  =
Stage Combat/stunt training and be able to start rehearsals immediately.Thi=
s is a paid position and the actor will be trained by John C Davis Professi=
onal Stage Combat Choreographer. Contact john to schedule a time at John at th=
efightdirector.com.
Change is good. See what=92s different about Windows Live Hotmail.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/default.html?locale=3Den-us&ocid=3DTX=
T_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_changegood_0507=

--_be314997-33a6-45c9-8201-be813bcb1c3a_

<head>
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
itions this week for The Title role of our Robin Hood Scenario. Actor will =
need  Stage Combat/stunt training and be able to start rehearsals imme=
diately.This is a paid position and the actor will be trained by John C Dav=
is Professional Stage Combat Choreographer. Contact john to schedule a time=
 at <A href=3D"mailto:John at thefightdirector.com">John at thefightdirector.com<=
/A>.<BR><br /><hr />Create the ultimate e-mail address book. Import your co=
ntacts to Windows Live Hotmail. <a href=3D'www.windowslive-hotmail.com/lear=
nmore/managemail2.html?locale=3Den-us&ocid=3DRMT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_impcont_0=
507' target=3D'_new'>Try it!</a></body>