[NEohioPAL]Jim Snively - What's Going On!

Lenne lenne at mindspring.com
Mon May 21 06:36:22 PDT 2007

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

For more information, contact Jim at pickrjm at aol.com or 216-409-1011.

Hi Everyone
                    Let me apologize for being absent from these screens for so long.  I was trying out my MySpace (www.myspace.com/jimsnively) and hoping that would take care of my electronic ease in contacting  you.  Ha !   Well, back to good old fashioned e-mailing.  Before I go any further,  our good friend and colleague, Sir William Drake of Emerald Frequency is under the weather and in need of our prayers and good vibes.  It's been a rough couple of weeks for Bill and his family, so check in with them and see what you can do to help.I do know this:  he has a professionally made CD in the can, it  just needs a re-mix and a packaging deal to get it under way  You can reach him at william at emeraldfrequency.com.  Shoot him an e-mail and say hi.

                    Rider's Inn (www.ridersinn.com) is continuing its current schedule of Open Mics  every Tuesday.  My thanks to you all for supporting this magnificent Open Mic and helping to make it what it is today.  During the summer months we will be outdoors on the patio as often as possible.  There will still be a table full of free appetizers for us to munch,  so you don't have to worry about missing dinner.  The beer and wine is plentiful, as are soft drinks and coffee.  Just a reminder:  the players list fills up early,  so make sure you are there by 7:45pm.

                    This past Thursday I had the honor to share a stage with thirty, or so, regional musicians (some from as far away as Pennsylvania) for an area gathering of Just Plain Folks (www.jpfolks.com). There were so many players that we were limited to just one song.  I sang, "Me And My Guitar" .  Hard to pick one out of so many.  A lot of networking was done and new friends and contacts were made.  JP Folks is free and you should look into it.

                    I will be returning to Dewey's Cafe on the Square at Shaker Square on Thursday, June 7, 2007
for my 2nd appearance. It's a great room and Kevin is a wonderful host.  Hope you can drop by that night.

                    My thanks to Steve-O (Istvan Medgyesi) for sitting in for me at Rider's while I was in Florida for two glorious weeks.  I came home with a mild tan and a new song.  Life is good  :)      See you soon...until then keep in tune.

                                                my name is Jim LooseChange Snively and I thank you    216 409 1011
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.3086" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY><STRONG><FONT face=Andy size=4>
<DIV>For more information, contact Jim at <A href="mailto:pickrjm at aol.com">pickrjm at aol.com</A> or 216-409-1011.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hi Everyone</DIV>
<DIV>                    Let me apologize for being absent from these screens for so long.  I was trying out my MySpace (<A href="http://www.myspace.com/jimsnively">www.myspace.com/jimsnively</A>) and hoping that would take care of my electronic ease in contacting  you.  Ha !   Well, back to good old fashioned e-mailing.  Before I go any further,  our good friend and colleague, Sir William Drake of Emerald Frequency is under the weather and in need of our prayers and good vibes.  It's been a rough couple of weeks for Bill and his family, so check in with them and see what you can do to help.I do know this:  he has a professionally made CD in the can, it  just needs a re-mix and a packaging deal to get it under way  You can reach him at <A href="mailto:william at emeraldfrequency.com">william at emeraldfrequency.com</A>.  Shoot him an e-mail and say hi.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>                   <FONT color=#ff0000 size=6> Rider's Inn</FONT> (<A href="http://www.ridersinn.com">www.ridersinn.com</A>) is continuing its current schedule of Open Mics  <FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>every Tuesday</FONT>.  My thanks to you all for supporting this magnificent Open Mic and helping to make it what it is today.  During the summer months we will be outdoors on the patio as often as possible.  There will still be a table full of free appetizers for us to munch,  so you don't have to worry about missing dinner.  The beer and wine is plentiful, as are soft drinks and coffee.  Just a reminder:  the players list fills up early,  so make sure you are there by 7:45pm. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>                    This past Thursday I had the honor to share a stage with thirty, or so, regional musicians (some from as far away as Pennsylvania) for an area gathering of Just Plain Folks (<A href="http://www.jpfolks.com">www.jpfolks.com</A>). There were so many players that we were limited to just one song.  I sang, "Me And My Guitar" .  Hard to pick one out of so many.  A lot of networking was done and new friends and contacts were made.  JP Folks is free and you should look into it.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>                    I will be returning to <FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>Dewey's Cafe</FONT> on the Square at Shaker Square on <FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>Thursday, June 7, 2007</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>for my 2nd appearance. It's a great room and Kevin is a wonderful host.  Hope you can drop by that night. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>                    My thanks to Steve-O (Istvan Medgyesi) for sitting in for me at Rider's while I was in Florida for two glorious weeks.  I came home with a mild tan and a new song.  Life is good  :)      See you soon...until then keep in tune.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>                                                my name is Jim LooseChange Snively and I thank you    216 409 1011</DIV><BR><BR></FONT></STRONG></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8--