[NEohioPAL]ATTN: Summer Acting Classes!

April Needham apriln218 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 06:54:22 PDT 2007

--0-1445208495-1179928462=:80970

Summer 2007 Acting Classes starting soon!

  Hi Everyone,
   I am starting my summer acting class for children the 1st week of June.
  They will be one night a week, 6-7pm in Mentor OH, exact day of the week to be announced soon. They willl run for 3 months, June-August, and at the end of the summer session will be a Performance put on for family and friends, and all who would love to see the hard work the kids have done. The cost is $300 for the entire 12 week session, with the performance being the last week of August. I am very excited about the class and I hope many families are excited as well and want to get their young actors involved.
   My name is April Needham, I am currently a 2nd year student at Baldwin Wallace College, and a local actor here in Cleveland OH. I am studying Media Studies/Film/Theater Performing Arts.
  Please contact me if interested. I would like to schedule an introductory meeting next week, and will discuss all of the details.

  Sincerely,
   April Needham
  apriln218 at yahoo.com

  "True Passion for the Arts is living life on a stage, and seeing life through a lens"

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
--0-1445208495-1179928462=:80970

      <hr size=1>Luggage? GPS? Comic books? <br>
Check out fitting <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48249/*http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=graduation+gifts&cs=bz"> gifts for grads</a> at Yahoo! Search.
--0-1445208495-1179928462=:80970--