[NEohioPAL]Free Audio Described Performance of Full Monty

Ben Rexroad brexroad at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Wed May 23 09:01:08 PDT 2007

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C79D32.0C267100

WEATHERVANE PLAYHOUSE Offers

Audio Described Performance

(May 23, 2007 Akron, Ohio...For Immediate Release) Weathervane Playhouse =
announces an AUDIO-DESCRIBED PERFORMANCE of Terrance McNally and David =
Yazbek's The Full Monty directed by Jacqi Loewy. The performance will =
take place June 24th at 2:30 p.m. and will be described by a volunteer. =
Our describers have been expertly trained by guests from the Cleveland =
Sight Center. Another training date will be coming up this summer.=20

Those who are visually impaired and their drivers will be admitted free =
of charge. Please reserve seats by calling 33-836-2626 and mention that =
you are attending for the audio description so that equipment is =
available. Seating is very limited. Also, we ask that consumers arrive =
30 minutes prior to the performance to meet their describer and become =
familiar with the equipment.=20

Audio Description allows the blind or those with low vision to =
experience live theater more completely. During the performance a =
trained volunteer speaks into a microphone between the spoken dialogue =
to describe the show's visual aspects and the movement on the stage. =
This narration is transmitted to small headsets, which are provided to =
audience members who request the Audio Description service. Only patrons =
with these headsets can hear the Audio Description narration.

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C79D32.0C267100

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><B><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D4>
<P align=3Dcenter>WEATHERVANE PLAYHOUSE </FONT><I><FONT face=3DHelvetica =

size=3D2>Offers</P></FONT><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D4>
<P align=3Dcenter>Audio Described Performance</P></B></I></FONT><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>
<P>(May 23, 2007 Akron, Ohio...For Immediate Release) <B>Weathervane=20
Playhouse</B> announces an AUDIO-DESCRIBED PERFORMANCE of Terrance =
McNally and=20
David Yazbek=92s <I>The Full Monty</I> directed by Jacqi Loewy. The =
performance=20
will take place <B>June 24th </B>at 2:30 p.m. and will be described by a =

volunteer. Our describers have been expertly trained by guests from the=20
Cleveland Sight Center. Another training date will be coming up this =
summer.=20
</P>
<P>Those who are visually impaired and their drivers will be admitted =
free of=20
charge. Please reserve seats by calling 33-836-2626 and mention that you =
are=20
attending for the audio description so that equipment is available. =
<B>Seating=20
is very limited.</B> Also, we ask that consumers arrive 30 minutes prior =
to the=20
performance to meet their describer and become familiar with the =
equipment. </P>
<P>Audio Description allows the blind or those with low vision to =
experience=20
live theater more completely. During the performance a trained volunteer =
speaks=20
into a microphone between the spoken dialogue to describe the show=92s =
visual=20
aspects and the movement on the stage. This narration is transmitted to =
small=20
headsets, which are provided to audience members who request the Audio=20
Description service. Only patrons with these headsets can hear the Audio =

Description narration.</P>
<P> </P></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C79D32.0C267100--