[NEohioPAL]Return to the Cabo Wabo

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 16:14:42 PDT 2007

As some of you may Know I have a nice little story
about singing at Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo Cantina right
before 9/11/2001. This summer I will be returning to
Cabo for the first time since the tragedy. Over the
last couple of months I have been talking to the
management at the Cantina as well as the folks in
California at Cabo Wabo enterprises about doing a
headlining show when I'm in town. There is a lot of
red tape involved with playing in Mexico and we are
trying to sort through it. The club has assured me
that regardless of the work permit They want me to sit
in with Vitamin T (the house band) when I return. The
problem comes with how much time I can actually spend
on stage without the permit. I will be trying to get
everything squared away over the next two months. Keep
your fingers crossed and go to
www.aldiamondphillips.com for details. I will be
updating the site regularly.

Al Diamond Phillips