[NEohioPAL]Something Dada Makes It Easy On You

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue May 29 10:18:34 PDT 2007

This weekend, Something Dada is letting you off the hook.  You don't have to sit there, despairing about which show to attend this weekend.  "Well, the Friday show is a great way to start the weekend...but if we did the early Saturday we could catch dinner afterwards...or do dinner first, then end the night with the late show..."  We know, we've all been there.  This week, however, you only have one choice: come down for the Friday show.  We'll be off Saturday night, so everyone's going to have to make their reservations for the Friday 8 PM show if you want to get your Dada fix this weekend.  So hurry and go to http://www.somethingdada.com, or call us at 216.696.4242 and get your seats now.  Then you can try and figure out what you're going to do with your suddenly free Saturday evening.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all ages welcome - all tickets just $10):

Friday, June 1st, 2007
8:00 PM

Saturday, June 2nd, 2007
***NO SHOWS***