[NEohioPAL]The Public Squares! New Show! June 15th and 16th! Come!

Adrian Byerly abyerly24 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 16:06:31 PDT 2007

****For Immediate Release****=0A=0AThe Public Squares is proud to present i=
ts all new hilarious comedy revue,=94 We Made Out With Britney in Rehab, or=
 We=92re Square, and No One Knows Why=94 for a two night stand Friday June =
15th and Saturday June 16th at The Hermit Club.  The show contains original=
 sketches and takes an energetic look at issues such as life, love, death a=
nd just plain silliness.   =0A                                             =
                                                            =0AThe Public S=
quares has been one of the few constants within the ever-changing Cleveland=
 comedy community.  =93The Squares=94 have set out to keep sketch comedy al=
ive in the city they love.=0AFor more information, log on to www.thepublics=
quares.com.=0A=0AThe Hermit Club is the only private club dedicated to the =
performing arts in the U.S. Founded in 1904, The Hermit Club is a meeting p=
lace for amateur actors, singers, and musicians who enjoy the thrill of per=
forming.=0A =0APerformance Schedule=0AWhat: The Public Squares Sketch Comed=
y and Improv Show, =0A=93We Made Out With Britney in Rehab! Or=0A We=92re S=
quare and No One Knows Why=94=0AWhen: Friday June 15th and Saturday June 16=
th.  Both shows begin at 8:00pm=0AWhere: The Hermit Club =0A   1629 Dodge C=
t, Cleveland, OH 44114 =0AFor more information, contact: contact at thepublics=
quares.com=0AFor Reservations call: Purchase tickets online at www.thepubli=
csquares.com or at the door day of the show.  Tickets are $12.00 at the doo=
r.  Student discount tickets of $8.00 available with valid student ID.  Dis=
counted tickets are also available online.