[NEohioPAL]Fundraising for Providence House

silvia marchena guillen elektrica53 at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 12:30:48 PDT 2007

<P>Hi! I was at Tower City the other day and could read all the horrible facts about maltreated children and babies in the state of Ohio thanks to the non-profit organization Providence House's banners that are all around Tower City. I felt so bad I would like to help this organization in order to get babies and children have a better life so I decided to have a fundraiser. I'm selling Teddy Bears and some other kinds of stuffed animals. All the profit will be donated to the Providence House. Check their website at: <A href="http://provhouse.org/main.html">http://provhouse.org/main.html</A></P>
<P>Please contact me if you are interested in buying them so I can send you price information and pictures of the products, thanks! By the way... if you doubt about my intentions you can email the Providence House, I already wrote them an email telling them about my plans even when I haven't received any response yet. Thank you very much! </P></DIV></div></html>