[NEohioPAL]Adult Show Choir Director Needed - PAID POSITION!!!

Stacilynv at aol.com Stacilynv at aol.com
Sun Jun 3 19:20:49 PDT 2007

--part1_bbb.147f328a.3394d101_boundary

You've read about us!  You've heard about us!!  You've seen us!!! Now come
work with us!!!!

The 40-member SELREC Singers Adult Show-Choir is unfortunately losing our
director at the end of the season.  He has a wonderful professional theatrical
opportunity he can't pass up -- which leaves us eagerly looking for someone to
fill his big shoes!!!

The co-ed chorus which is sponsored by the South Euclid-Lyndhurst Recreation
Commission ("SELREC") performs throughout the year at venues which have ranged
from senior citizen centers to Playhouse Square, from community events to
summer concert series.  We do a big holiday concert in December and an annual
staged performance in June with costumes, choreography, sets and props.

Our June show this year is entitled "Spirit of Broadway" and will run at
7:30pm this Thursday, Friday and Saturday (June 7, 8, 9) at Brush High School
Performing Arts Center if you want to come check us out!!!  We will also be
appearing on "Good Company" on WKYC at 10a-11a tomorrow (Monday, June 4th).

The repertoire of the group generally includes traditional favorites, show
tunes, country, jazz and pop songs.  This year's show features Broadway tunes
from the past 100 years.  We rehearse every Tuesday night from September through
June in the South-Euclid/Lyndhurst area although our membership hails from as
far north as Mentor and as far south as Bainbridge.  Our director runs
additional rehearsals just prior to our June show.

For more information on this paid position...or for more information on our
show, you may email me back at stacilynv at aol.com or you may contact our
Assistant Music Director Sherry Niederkorn at 440-477-1198 and please mention that
you saw this posting on the wonderful NEOHIOPAL website!!!

Hope to see you at our shows this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**************************************
 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

--part1_bbb.147f328a.3394d101_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">You've read about us!  You've=20=
heard about us!!  You've seen us!!! Now come work with us!!!!  <BR=

<BR>
The 40-member SELREC Singers Adult Show-Choir is unfortunately losing our di=
rector at the end of the season.  He has a wonderful professional theat=
rical opportunity he can't pass up -- which leaves us eagerly looking for so=
meone to fill his big shoes!!!<BR>
<BR>
The co-ed chorus which is sponsored by the South Euclid-Lyndhurst Recreation=
 Commission ("SELREC") performs throughout the year at venues which have ran=
ged from senior citizen centers to Playhouse Square, from community events t=
o summer concert series.  We do a big holiday concert in December and a=
n annual staged performance in June with costumes, choreography, sets and pr=
ops.  <BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffff00" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffff00" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"=
><B><I>Our June show this year is entitled "Spirit of Broadway" and will run=
 at 7:30pm this Thursday, Friday and Saturday (June 7, 8, 9) at Brush High S=
chool Performing Arts Center if you want to come check us out!!!  <U>We=
 will also be appearing on "Good Company" on WKYC at 10a-11a tomorrow (Monda=
y, June 4th).</B></U><BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"=
></I><BR>
The repertoire of the group generally includes traditional favorites, show t=
unes, country, jazz and pop songs.  This year's show features Broadway=20=
tunes from the past 100 years.  We rehearse every Tuesday night from Se=
ptember through June in the South-Euclid/Lyndhurst area although our members=
hip hails from as far north as Mentor and as far south as Bainbridge. =20=
Our director runs additional rehearsals just prior to our June show.<BR>
<BR>
For more information on this paid position...or for more information on our=20=
show, you may email me back at stacilynv at aol.com or you may contact our Assi=
stant Music Director Sherry Niederkorn at 440-477-1198 and please mention th=
at you saw this posting on the wonderful NEOHIOPAL website!!!<BR>
<BR>
Hope to see you at our shows this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>
<BR>
e at http://www.aol.com.</HTML>

--part1_bbb.147f328a.3394d101_boundary--