[NEohioPAL]Audition Coaching for ages 12 and up

Adam Hoffman adamhoff at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:06:07 PDT 2007

<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Are you thinking about auditioning for college theatre and musical theatre programs?</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Do you need help preparing for fall productions?</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>The summer is a great time to get ready!</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>My name is Adam Hoffman and I am offering audition coaching during the summer.  I specialize in helping  young students in creating strong, compelling audition pieces using practical techniques. If you are interested in audtioning for colleges or fall productions, give me a call!</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> My students have been accepted into prestigious musical theatre programs at Baldwin-Wallace College, the University of Michigan, Point Park, Marymount Manhattan, Wright State University, and Kent State, among others.  They have also been accepted into the acting programs at the Fairmount Performing Arts Camp, Miller South School for the Visual and Performing Arts, Firestone High School, and the Interlochen Summer Theatre Camp. </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Feel free to give me a call ( 216-225-7353) or e-mail me at <A href="mailto:adamhoff at hotmail.com">adamhoff at hotmail.com</A>. </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Adam Hoffman</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Bio:  Adam Hoffman has a MFA from Kent State (Acting) and a BA from Baldwin-Wallace ( Theatre).  He has taught at Stagecrafters, Kent State University, Cain Park School for the Arts, the Broadway School of Theatre and Dance, Dobama Theatre, Akron After School, West Side Vocal Academy, and has taught workshops for Magical Theatre and the Ohio Shakespeare Festival.  Currently he is the Director of the Cain Park School for the Arts. </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>