[NEohioPAL]Child Modeling

jsflms at aol.com jsflms at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 06:29:16 PDT 2007

----------MB_8C9771EFAF372F0_218_14256_WEBMAIL-MA12.sysops.aol.com

Hello friends....

My daughter is a budding actress and attends the Playmakers at the JCC.=C2=
=A0 She is interested in modeling.=C2=A0 She is a very tall 9 years old and=20=
quite trim.=C2=A0 Would someone kindly point me in the right direction?

Also, just saw Two-Headed last Friday at CPT.=C2=A0 It was FABULOUS!=C2=A0 T=
hose two women held my attention the entire 85 minutes.=C2=A0 Their nonverba=
l facial control was amazing, and the singing quietly together at scene chan=
ge expressed their underlying, mostly unspoken, strong bond.=C2=A0 Worth the=
 time to see!=C2=A0 Also, the topic was timely as PBS had shown a documentar=
y on the Mormans of this time just last month.=20

Thank you! and Go CAVS!!!!!

Jane Flaherty
jsflms at aol.com

AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from=
 AOL at AOL.com.

----------MB_8C9771EFAF372F0_218_14256_WEBMAIL-MA12.sysops.aol.com

Hello friends....<br>
My daughter is a budding actress and attends the <SPAN id=3D"">Playmakers</S=
PAN> at the <SPAN id=3D"">JCC</SPAN>.=C2=A0 She is interested in modeling.=
=C2=A0 She is a very tall 9 years old and quite trim.=C2=A0 Would someone ki=
ndly point me in the right direction?<br>
Also, just saw Two-Headed last Friday at <SPAN id=3D"">CPT</SPAN>.=C2=A0 It=20=
was FABULOUS!=C2=A0 Those two women held my attention the entire 85 minutes.=
=C2=A0 Their nonverbal facial control was amazing, and the singing quietly t=
ogether at scene change expressed their underlying, mostly unspoken, strong=20=
bond.=C2=A0 Worth the time to see!=C2=A0 Also, the topic was timely as PBS h=
ad shown a documentary on the <SPAN id=3D"">Mormans</SPAN> of this time just=
 last month. <br>
Thank you! and Go <SPAN id=3D"">CAVS</SPAN>!!!!!<br>
Jane <SPAN id=3D"">Flaherty</SPAN><br>
<A href=3D"mailto:jsflms at aol.com">jsflms at aol.com</A><br>
<hr style=3D"margin-top:10px;" />
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from=
 AOL at <a href=3D"http://www.aol.com?ncid=3DAOLAOF00020000000437" target=

----------MB_8C9771EFAF372F0_218_14256_WEBMAIL-MA12.sysops.aol.com--