[NEohioPAL]2 PAs needed for NFL Network Shoot

Brian Butnick brian.butnick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 06:48:28 PDT 2007

BEYOND OUR REALITY PRODUCTIONS & THE NFL NETWORK will be shooting a
PROMO for the HALL OF FAME in CANTON, OHIO.

We are looking for two (2) production assistants. We will pay $150 for
your services..

The shoot will be on SATURDAY NIGHT (June 8th) and will go into SUNDAY MORNING.

Production experience is required.  We also ask that those interested
have their own transportation to and from the shoot.

You may respond to this email address but we prefer that you please contact:
 BRIAN @ BEYOND OUR REALITY PRODUCTIONS.
                      212 - 255 - 5432

First come, first serve.

Thank you.