[NEohioPAL]BNC Special Fundraising Event at Nighttown

alanna at bnctheatre.com alanna at bnctheatre.com
Fri Jun 8 10:21:30 PDT 2007

PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Date: 6-7-07

Contact: Alanna Romansky/ Sean Derry
From: 	The Bang and the Clatter Theatre Company
	140 E. Market St.
	Akron, OH 44308
Phone:	330.606.5317
E-mail: alanna at bnctheatre.com
Website: www.bnctheatre.com

Akron, OH – The Bang and The Clatter Theatre Company is proud to announce its first Special Fundraising Event being held at Nighttown, “One of the Best 100 Jazz Clubs in the World…” – Down Beat Magazine, on June 24th.

This is a capital fundraising event for our Cleveland stage, The Bang and the Clatter Sometimes in the Silence…Theatre Company, which is slated for a January, 2008 Grand Opening.

With a Silver Ticket ($80), ticket-holders will enjoy a 4-course meal and special performances by Actor/Singer/Songwriter, Thomas Ian Nicholas (of the American Pie Films), and Actor/ Co-Artistic/Managing Director of the BNC, Sean Derry, previewing the one man show, Pounding Nails in the Floor With My Forehead, by Eric Bogosian. All Patrons possessing a Gold Ticket ($125) will also enjoy “The Guinness & Goose Party” with “The Seans” and their special guests at 5:30 pm.

Sean McConaha, Co-Artistic/Managing Director of the BNC, and the extremely entertaining, Cleveland comedian, Patrick Fisher, will serve as MCs for this one-time event.

Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to show your enthusiastic support for The Bang and the Clatter Theatre Company’s historic expansion into Cleveland.

Silver Ticket: $80 includes show, and a four-course meal.
Gold Ticket: $125 includes show, a four-course meal, and our Guinness and Goose Patron Party with the performers.

For ticket reservations call the box office at 330.606.5317
Check out our website at www.bnctheatre.com

###