[NEohioPAL]Wanted: Voice Teacher

Kayla McDonald going2bfamous at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 8 17:53:34 PDT 2007

--0-1774022850-1181350414=:52783

Hello!

  My name is Kayla and I am going to be a senior in high school. I am looking for a voice teacher that specializes in the musical theater genera and is located West of Cleveland. If you are able to start another student this summer, please send me: your name, your contact information, your recommendations, location of where the class will be taught, and your pay rates.

  Thank you very much for you time, have a great day!

  ~Kayla~

--0-1774022850-1181350414=:52783

<DIV>Hello!</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>My name is Kayla and I am going to be a senior in high school. I am looking for a voice teacher that specializes in the musical theater genera and is located West of Cleveland. If you are able to start another student this summer, please send me: your name, your contact information, your recommendations, location of where the class will be taught, and your pay rates. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thank you very much for you time, have a great day!</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>~Kayla~</DIV>
--0-1774022850-1181350414=:52783--