[NEohioPAL]Brian P Matheny

brian p matheny brianpmatheny at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 10 22:41:32 PDT 2007

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C7ABC9.A3BA72F0

My name is Brian P Matheny. I am a singer/songwriter/poet.=20

My style withdraws into the tenuous relationship between the lyrical =
phrase and its musical counterpart. It establishes a quasi balance =
enunciated though the mingling of words meticulously strewn atop musical =
arrangements. Inspiring as it exhumes. Drawing inspiration from the =
writers and poets of the French Surrealist movement to the visual =
artists Man Ray, Marcel Duchamp, Francis Bacon and Paul Cezanne, the =
word usage splinters between the spoken phrase and the visual construct. =
The discontented nature of the subject matter allows for an intimate =
experience yet leaves questionable the very finite nature of all =
experiences. Confronted with a disquieting self familiarity, the songs =
portray modern dilemmas with hints of foreboding and finality, yet a =
reassurance that life is not such a separate and distinct experience we =
each undergo.=20

If there is anyone who you could ask to listen to my material for =
possible bookings, label or production consideration, or general =
assistance with the realization of my artistic endeavors, I would =
greatly appreciate it and would be willing to cook you dinner and put =
you up for the night if you ever pass through Cleveland OH. Thank you my =
friend and hope for your success to be glorious.=20

I would love to send you my CD entitled "sundowning." If interested give =
me your address and I will send one out to you.=20

Sincerely,

Brian P Matheny=20

Contact=20

(216)-392-6753=20

brianpmatheny at adelphia.net=20

www.myspace.com/brianmatheny=20

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C7ABC9.A3BA72F0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>My name is </FONT><FONT face=3DLatha size=3D4>Brian P =
Matheny</FONT><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>. I am a singer/songwriter/poet. </P>
<P>My style withdraws into the tenuous relationship between the lyrical =
phrase=20
and its musical counterpart. It establishes a quasi balance enunciated =
though=20
the mingling of words meticulously strewn atop musical arrangements. =
Inspiring=20
as it exhumes. Drawing inspiration from the writers and poets of the =
French=20
Surrealist movement to the visual artists Man Ray, Marcel Duchamp, =
Francis Bacon=20
and Paul Cezanne, the word usage splinters between the spoken phrase and =
the=20
visual construct. The discontented nature of the subject matter allows =
for an=20
intimate experience yet leaves questionable the very finite nature of =
all=20
experiences. Confronted with a disquieting self familiarity, the songs =
portray=20
modern dilemmas with hints of foreboding and finality, yet a reassurance =
that=20
life is not such a separate and distinct experience we each undergo. =
</P>
<P>If there is anyone who you could ask to listen to my material for =
possible=20
bookings, label or production consideration, or general assistance with =
the=20
realization of my artistic endeavors, I would greatly appreciate it and =
would be=20
willing to cook you dinner and put you up for the night if you ever pass =
through=20
Cleveland OH. Thank you my friend and hope for your success to be =
glorious. </P>
<P>I would love to send you my CD entitled =93sundowning.=94 If =
interested give me=20
your address and I will send one out to you. </P>
<P>Sincerely,</P>
<P>Brian P Matheny </P>
<P>Contact </P>
<P>(216)-392-6753 </P></FONT><U><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>
<P></U></FONT><A href=3D"mailto:brianpmatheny at adelphia.net"><U><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#0000ff size=3D2>brianpmatheny at adelphia.net</U></FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2> </P></FONT><U><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff size=3D2>
<P></U></FONT><A href=3D"http://www.myspace.com/brianmatheny"><U><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>www.myspace.com/brianmatheny</U></FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2> </P></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C7ABC9.A3BA72F0--