[NEohioPAL]Something Dada Finds It All For You

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:27:15 PDT 2007

Something Dada has always helped you find things.  We help you find your funny bone, find something to do on the weekend, find the perfect place for a date.  Well, now we've expanded our repertoire to help you find anything.  That's right, anything.  Something Dada has partnered with GoodSearch.com to give you a search engine that actually supports your favorite Cleveland improv troupe.  Simply go to http://www.goodsearch.com and enter Something Dada in the "Enter Your CHarity Here" box.  Click on the "Verify" button, and every search you do from there will help support Something Dada at no cost to you.  Goodsearch runs off of the Yahoo search engine, so you can trust results.

Now you can find out everything you want to know.  What do sloths eat? (leaves)  What did John Bonham like to have for breakfast?  (vodka)  Is Something Dada back to a full show schedule this weekend?  (yes)  Where are my keys?  (You left them on the dining room table)  Then you can come down to the shows Friday and Saturday and share your new knowledge with us.  Just go back to the internet, visit http://www.somethingdada.com and make your reservations now.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all ages welcome - all tickets just $10):

Friday, June 15th, 2007
8:00 PM

Saturday, June 16th, 2007
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM