[NEohioPAL]Face Painter Wanted for Childrens Party

Melissa Singh fantasia2400 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 16:04:45 PDT 2007

Hello!

I would like to hire a face painter for my child's
birthday party on Sunday August 12th for approximately
2 hours in Brecksville. The theme of the party is the
Broadway Musical Cats.  Please contact me at
fantasia2400 at yahoo.com or call me on my cell phone at
(440)-668-5199

There will be 12 girls that will need face painting. I
am asking that you supply the makeup and I will pay
for it or you tell me what to buy and where and I will
take care of it.  This will be a positive experience
for both us.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Just for clarification I don't need you to be able to
reproduce the exact Cats makeup...I just need some
nice basics with a little extra ooomph!  Not just your
basic nose and whiskers.

Sincerely,
Melissa;)