[NEohioPAL]Are you selling your car?

Craig M. Rosenthal cmractor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:10:21 PDT 2007

------=_Part_25626_32870240.1181844621927

Hey everyone.

I am in the market for buying a JUNKER car and possibly looking to buy it
from an individual rather than go to a used car lot.  However, I am looking
in a used car lot as well.  I am open to all possibilites.  SOOOOO, if you
are selling a car, or know someone who is selling a car with my minimum
requierments  (listed below) please send me some information about your car,
a contact name and number (whether it is yours or your friend's) and I will
get back to you.  this is important because right now I am CAR-LESS :-(.and
I need to get to work somehow!

 Any make and Model.
Anything between the years 1995 and 2002.
Decent car that may be able to make it to NYC and back at least once a year.
Something I wouldn't have to put too much money into fixing.
The car has to be a junker.

I am working on a budget money of all I have saved up, over a couple
thousand.  If anyone has any leads, it would be awesome if someone sent me
an email.

Thank you,

Craig Rosenthal
330-606-4633