[NEohioPAL]Guitar lessons

Steve Grigas beefy4330 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 14:56:49 PDT 2007

--0-1642385482-1181858209=:82165

Have you always wanted to learn guitar?  What are you waiting for?  Take lessons from Thad.  I am currently a student of his and am very new to lessons although I have played guitar on my own for two years.  I was amazed at Thad's passion for music and the way he adapted his teaching to the style I wanted to learn.  Thad holds a B.A. in music theory and  currently has a few openings in the Akron area.  He will beat any price and is open to teaching from ages 5-75 years old.  In other words, age doesn't matter.  Take advantage of this opportunity while it lasts!
Call Thad at 330-819-0064 and start your musical journey today!

 in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
--0-1642385482-1181858209=:82165

      <hr size=1>You snooze, you lose. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47959/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_html.html">Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck</a><br>