[NEohioPAL]MUSICIAN AVAILABILITY!!!!!

Lee Fellows godsinger04 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 12:50:52 PDT 2007

--0-1546994555-1182023452=:37261

Greetings To All Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran and Non Denominational Churches!!!!!!!

  I am looking for an 8:00am and a Evening Worship Service to Lead the Praise and Worship Portion of the Service.  I am a Keyboardist, Vocalist, Teach the Songs & Harmony Parts, Composer & Arranger.  Looking for a Spirit Filled Atmosphere and a Group of Singers that have the Passion and Commitment to the Call of Music Ministry.

  The Salary is Negotiable!!!!!!  You can reach me at: 216-253-5250

  Sincerely,
  Carlton Fellows

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
--0-1546994555-1182023452=:37261