[NEohioPAL]Got a job for me?

MOLLY RICHARDS mrichards212 at msn.com
Sun Jun 17 05:29:44 PDT 2007

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C7B0B9.A85157D0

Hi! =20

My name is Molly and I am a professional actor/director/teacher/nanny =
from NYC.  I am in town performing in summer theatre until the end of =
Sept.  I am looking for a day job preferably located East of Cleveland =
in the Mentor/Lake County area, but will consider traveling further for =
the right job.    My evenings will be busy with rehearsal, but my days =
are free and flexible.   I have 20 years experience with children of all =
ages as a caregiver and theatre teacher.  Resumes and great references =
available upon request. =20

Hey, as an theatre professional, I've done just about every job there =
is, so I'm open to other options.  If you have a position that needs =
filled by a responsible, organized, creative, and fun person, I'm your =
woman! =20

Please reply to this email with a brief job description and I will be =
sure to get back to you right away. =20

Thanks!
------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C7B0B9.A85157D0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.3132" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; =
COLOR: #000000; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; PADDING-TOP: 15px; FONT-STYLE: =
normal; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; =
BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; TEXT-DECORATION: none; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: =
none"=20
leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 acc_role=3D"text" CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area"><!--[gte IE 5]><?xml:namespace =
prefix=3D"v" /><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o" /><![endif]-->
<DIV>Hi!  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>My name is Molly and I am a professional =
actor/director/teacher/nanny from=20
NYC.  I am in town performing in summer theatre until the end =
of=20
Sept.  I am looking for a day job preferably located East of =
Cleveland=20
in the Mentor/Lake County area, but will consider traveling =
further for the=20
right job.    My evenings will be busy with =
rehearsal, but=20
my days are free and flexible.   I have 20 years=20
experience with children of all ages as a caregiver and =
theatre=20
teacher.  Resumes and great references available upon =
request.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hey, as an theatre professional, I've done just about every job =
there is,=20
so I'm open to other options.  If you have a position that needs =
filled by=20
a responsible, organized, creative, and fun person, I'm your =
woman!  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please reply to this email with a brief job description and I will =
be sure=20
to get back to you right away.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV></BODY></HTML>