[NEohioPAL]Eden Valley July Events

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Mon Jun 18 15:45:06 PDT 2007

Join us for these July Events:

Join Bette Lou Higgins when she presents YOU'RE A GRAND OLD FLAG: =
STORIES OF THE AMERICAN SPIRIT. This storytelling program about the =
"spirited" side of some famous (and not so famous) Americans is so much =
fun it will have you singing "Yankee Doodle Dandy" all the way home! The =
performance will be on:
	July 16, 2007 7p.m.at the Black River Historical Society; Rosebud Party =
Center at 4493 Oberlin Ave. in Lorain. For more information, contact the =
Black River Historical Society at 440-245-2563 or visit them at =
http://www.loraincityhistory.org/
	July 23, 2007 7p.m. at the Renaissance Center The performance will be =
at 26376 John Rd in Olmsted Township.  For more information, contact the =
Renaissance at (440) 235-7112 or visit them at www.renaissance.org							=
=09
Both performances are FREE and open to the public!

To arrange for any of our programs to be presented for your group, =
contact Eden Valley directly by responding to this e-mail with your =
request.

For a complete schedule of Eden Valley Events check out our calendar =
page at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org.

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, simply respond to this e-mail with =
your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises