[NEohioPAL]Subject: Seeking To Singers & Musicians To Form A Boy Band.

TonyThai thaiquangtuyen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:11:45 PDT 2007

------=_Part_144831_32224417.1182265905825

Hi everyone, my name Tony. I am a 23 years singer and songwriter. I am
currently a student. I want to form a boy band in Cleveland. The purpose of
the band is to create fun, original songs, perform live, put on an
entertaining and fun show around the city. Looking for male singers and
musicans(knowledgeable in world instrument and rhythm) age 15-28 years old.

The type of music would be fun, brassy, dancy, poppy, progressive,
avante-garde and world (latin, afro-cuban beats, middle eastern and asian
harmony) fusion.

Shoot me an e-mail at thaiquangtuyen at yahoo.com. Thanks.

------=_Part_144831_32224417.1182265905825

songwriter. I am currently a student. I want to form a boy band in Cleveland. The purpose of
the band is to create fun, original songs, perform live, put on an entertaining
and fun show around the city. Looking for male singers and musicans(knowledgeable
in world instrument and rhythm) age 15-28 years old.</p>

progressive, avante-garde and world (latin, afro-cuban beats, middle eastern
and asian harmony) fusion. </p>

------=_Part_144831_32224417.1182265905825--