[NEohioPAL]Something Dada Has a Deal For You

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Jun 19 09:14:19 PDT 2007

When something is a great deal, people like to tell you what you can get for that money.  We've all seen the "For just the price of a cup of coffee a day, you can own this delightful Presidents of the United States Salt and Pepper Shaker Collection" commercials.  However, to celebrate the bargain that is a $10 ticket for a night of laughter at Something Dada, we'd like to give you a partial list of things you CAN'T buy for $10:

 - A filter for a vacuum cleaner
(http://cgi.ebay.com/For-EUREKA-Vacuum-Whirlwind-62136-DCF-3-DCF3-FILTER_W0QQitemZ320114742569QQihZ011QQcategoryZ42146QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

 - A Porsche 944...gas cap
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-924-944-Gas-Cap_W0QQitemZ320112139214QQcmdZViewItem)

 - A baby doll - minus the torso - very freaky
(http://cgi.ebay.com/Unknown-Doll-parts-for-Reborn_W0QQitemZ250116943034QQihZ015QQcategoryZ48921QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

 - a 12" Vinyl copy of "Safety Dance" by Men Without Hats
(http://cgi.ebay.com/MEN-WITHOUT-HATS-SAFETY-DANCE-12-UK-DISCO-MINT_W0QQitemZ320000240821QQihZ011QQcategoryZ306QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem)

 - A Flowbee
(http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-FLOWBEE-hair-CLIPPER-trimmer-CUT-VACUUM-system_W0QQitemZ150133477553QQihZ005QQcategoryZ31788QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

 - A copy of People magazine from 1991 featuring the cast of Diff'rent Strokes
(http://cgi.ebay.com/DIFFRENT-STROKES-Gary-Coleman-TODD-BRIDGES-Dana-Plato_W0QQitemZ150103992747QQihZ005QQcategoryZ280QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem)

 - ABC gum - by Beyonce (with shipping)
(http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyonces-own-CHEWED-GUM-AUTOGRAPH-PEN-from-concert-NR_W0QQitemZ180120564914QQihZ008QQcategoryZ83180QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

However, instead of sitting there, wishing you had enough money for that Flowbee you always wanted, come on down to the Tower Press Building, and watch us make funny out of Flowbees (granted, not the most difficult task in the world, but still).  Ten bucks at the door gets you ninety minutes of hilarity. Can't beat that deal with a stick, as Uncle Joe used to say.  So make your reservations now at http://www.somethingdada.com, or give us a call at 216.696.4242.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all ages welcome - all tickets just $10):

Friday, June 22nd, 2007
8:00 PM

Saturday, June 23rd, 2007
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM