[NEohioPAL]Comedy Music Show @ The Winchester!

Last Call lastcallcleveland at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 11:24:38 PDT 2007

Hey All!

Last Call is doing an all music show this Friday
night, the 22nd, at The Winchester in Lakewood.  We're
going to stumble through a bunch of our wacky songs
and display mildly amusing music videos.  Who are you
to miss it?!

"Hot Carl" Ferrara and "No Fun Nickname" Carrie
Callahan will be doing some swell standup at the top
to buy time while you get drunk enough to not notice
that we're not good musicians.

Show starts at 8pm!  Winchester is located at 12112
Madison Avenue.

It's just 5 bucks!

How do we stay in business with prices so low?

VOLUME!

Here is a crappy promo video restating everything you
just read!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9cCr0mcrFqg

Hope to See You There!

-Last Call Cleveland