[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Moves (News)

megan pitcher meglouisedance at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 14:32:15 PDT 2007

--0-583040115-1182288735=:97113

MegLouise Dance This Week

Dance Improv Jam
$5 Donation - Help Keep This Going
Friday, June 22nd at 8:00pm
At Studio 11 in Tremont
2337 W 11th Street; 44113

open to adults of all levels - warm and friendly - a chance to try new styles - a chance to build performance technique - a safe creative outlet - confirmation that you're not the only one who's crazy - what more could you want?

Int. Modern Technique
$10 Class Fee
Saturday, June 23rd from 2:30 - 4:00pm
At Studio 11 (upstairs)
www.studio11tremont.com

for adults who are comfortable moving in new ways - medium paced - floor warm up - placement on & off center - footwork & spine articulation - timing & phrasing - unique choreography samples - demanding & caring learning environment

iNput at Cincinnati Fringe - Video Showing
F R E E and open to friends!
Saturday, June 23rd at around 1:00pm
At Studio 11 (downstairs) OR at my apartment TBD

video of MegLouise Dance performance in the Cincinnati Fringe - approx. 40 mins - for dancers, family, friends and others - comments & criticism always welcome

Post What You're Up to on the Blog
www.meglouisedance.blogspot.com

The blog is set up so everyone can post news or comments.  But, you have to have a gmail account to log in.  I know its silly...but that's what we get when its free.  Sign in and post your news.  OR, email me and I'll be happy to post it for you.

All the best,
Megan

--0-583040115-1182288735=:97113

      <hr size=1>Looking for a deal? <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47094/*http://farechase.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFicDJoNDllBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwMxMwRzZWMDZ3JvdXBzBHNsawNlbWFpbC1uY20-">Find great prices on flights and hotels</a> with Yahoo! FareChase.
--0-583040115-1182288735=:97113--