[NEohioPAL]We Need Hair/Make-up Person

Cockeyed Gaze contact at cockeyedgaze.com
Wed Jun 20 00:08:26 PDT 2007

--_5ebf832e-1725-40a0-a039-234b94d8db94_

New movie being made in Cleveland. Shooting begins next week. We need an ex=
perienced hair and make-up person that has done make-up for digital video a=
nd is capable of doing some minor FX make-up as well. Shooting schedule is =
for Saturdays and Sundays through August with 12 hour days. Do NOT reply if=
 you can't work with that schedule. Pay is $50/day and is negotiable. You w=
ill also receive credit in film, finished copy of film, food on set, and in=
vitations to wrap party. We buy all make-up, you just apply it when needed.=
 Hollywood loves Cleveland and needs local crew every time they come back! =
This is your chance to break into the movie biz!=

--_5ebf832e-1725-40a0-a039-234b94d8db94_

<head>
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
 an experienced hair and make-up person that has done make-up for digital v=
ideo and is capable of doing some minor FX make-up as well. <BR><BR>Shootin=
g schedule is for Saturdays and Sundays through August with 12 hour days. D=
o NOT reply if you can't work with that schedule. Pay is $50/day and is neg=
otiable. You will also receive credit in film, finished copy of film, food =
on set, and invitations to wrap party. We buy all make-up, you just apply i=
t when needed. <BR><BR>Hollywood loves Cleveland and needs local crew every=
 time they come back! This is your chance to break into the movie biz!</bod=
y>

--_5ebf832e-1725-40a0-a039-234b94d8db94_--