[NEohioPAL]Donate Blood for a former Cleveland Techie

Darcy Lindner pollux at polluxandcastor.com
Wed Jun 20 10:05:41 PDT 2007

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C7B33B.B4506B00

Hello, everyone.

Some of you may know Catharine Fetzer, who worked backstage around =
Cleveland for a few years.  She died in December of 2004. =20
Before she died, on her birthdays, she would try to get people to donate =
blood instead of giving her a gift.  Since she died, I've been trying to =
do the same thing.  The problem is, most people say "Sure, I'll do =
that!" then they never do it!  So, I've created a website, =
www.bloodforcj.com and on this site, you can submit your promise to =
donate blood at some point before July 6th, 2007.  After you've donated, =
you can go back to the site and submit a form saying you actually =
followed through!

My goal is to get 30 people to promise and follow through to donate =
blood by July 6th, which would have been Catharine's 30th birthday. =20

Even if you didn't know her, please consider participating in this!  =
There is information on the site about where to go to donate, etc. =20

Feel free to send your friends to this site, too - so far we have 6 =
promises, which is *great*, but I still want to get up to 30!!!

Thanks!

Darcy Lindner
------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C7B33B.B4506B00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello, everyone.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Some of you may know Catharine Fetzer, =
who worked=20
backstage around Cleveland for a few years.  She died in December =
of=20
2004.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Before she died, on her birthdays, she =
would try to=20
get people to donate blood instead of giving her a gift.  Since she =
died,=20
I've been trying to do the same thing.  The problem is, most people =
say=20
"Sure, I'll do that!" then they never do it!  So, I've created a =
website,=20
<A href=3D"http://www.bloodforcj.com">www.bloodforcj.com</A> and on this =
site, you=20
can submit your promise to donate blood at some point before July 6th,=20
2007.  After you've donated, you can go back to the site and submit =
a form=20
saying you actually followed through!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My goal is to get 30 people to promise =
and follow=20
through to donate blood by July 6th, which would have been Catharine's =
30th=20
birthday.  </FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><BR>Even if you didn't know her, please consider participating in=20
this!  There is information on the site about where to go to =
donate,=20
etc.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Feel free to send your friends to this site, too - so far we have 6 =

promises, which is *great*, but I still want to get up to 30!!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Darcy Lindner</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C7B33B.B4506B00--