[NEohioPAL]HOODS IN THE WOODS: SCARED SCRIPTLESS - I need voice talent

Bobby Jones bobbyjonesfilms at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 20:31:44 PDT 2007

--_be19ffd8-b062-4d6c-9591-e9a2068ed89f_

after two years of editing failure, I'm finally getting a handle on "hoods =
in the woods: scared scriptless."  what was originally meant to have a twel=
ve person cast self destructed when four actors showed up on set... what ha=
ppened next was classic... when I finished it and was burning the DVD the f=
irst time 2 years ago the computer crashed and ate the movie... i nearly ki=
lled myself literally.... finally got the courage to start re working it an=
d have most of the film completed with music, though I will have to re reco=
rd all dialogue in the film . . . which is where I need help . . . due to n=
o longer having contact with three of the five person cast, I need voice ta=
lent - willing to work for backend - as well as rolls in the sequels - HOOD=
S in the WOODS 2: UP SCRIPT CREEK and HOODS IN THE WOODS 3: Survival of the=
 SCRIPTLESS, which will be similar in construction, working off of rough ma=
terial . . .  for which I need producers and actors . . . these movies very=
 similar to "Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice i=
n the hood," with a suburban wanna be gangster horror movie thing going on =
while trying to camp motiff.  They are basically designed to be guilty plea=
sures and anything goes.  Feel free to contact me with interests or inqueri=
es.
=20
Bobby Jones
With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorit=
e color.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=3Den-us&ocid=
=3DTXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607=

--_be19ffd8-b062-4d6c-9591-e9a2068ed89f_

<head>
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
[...]
t me with interests or inqueries.<BR>
 <BR>
Bobby Jones<BR><br /><hr />Change is good. See what's different about Windo=
ws Live Hotmail. <a href=3D'www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/default.h=
tml?locale=3Den-us&ocid=3DRMT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_changegood_0607' target=3D'_=
new'>Check it out!</a></body>

--_be19ffd8-b062-4d6c-9591-e9a2068ed89f_--