[NEohioPAL]HELP!!!!

TONY BROWN TBROWN at plaind.com
Fri Jun 22 10:07:10 PDT 2007

desperately needed: babysitter for bright, well-behaved, soon-to-be =
6-year-old girl saturday night, my place, your place or in the lobby of =
the csu factory theater (she'd have a laptop to play on and lots of books =
to read, her passion). THIS IS A PAYING GIG, so please don't start one of =
those pay-for-play strings. call me on my cell ASAP if interested, =
216-870-0419.

not so desperately needed: a dvd of the frank sinatra-marlon brando "guys =
and dolls" for the above-mentioned kiddo. she has taken an intense =
interest in the song "bushel and a peck" on the recording of the nathan =
lane-faith prince revival recording. same number.

cheers.

tony

Sign up for FREE breaking news updates at cleveland.com/updates