[NEohioPAL]Leaving Town--thanks to everyone!

Zev Valancy zev at valancy.com
Sun Jun 24 12:52:11 PDT 2007

Dear Cleveland Performing Arts Friends,

Now that I have graduated from Northwestern, I am unsubscribing from
NEOhioPAL. I am about to leave the country for the summer, and then I
will be settling in Chicago. Since I won't be visiting Cleveland as
often now that I'm not governed by the academic calendar (and will
need to be working in Chicago), I don't think I can keep up with the
flood of postings anymore.

I want to thank everyone in Cleveland for supporting me and giving me
a fantastic theatrical background for what's to come. In particular,
the JCC's youth theatre programs (whether called Playmakers or
otherwise), Dobama Theatre, and the Cleveland Play House have been
wonderful artistic homes for me, and I am incredibly grateful for the
people who have supported me there. Thanks also to Fred for founding
and administrating this superb resource--I wish the same thing were
available in Chicago!

If anyone in Cleveland wants to keep in touch with me, I'm available
by email at zev.n.valancy at gmail.com. I can't promise to write much in
the next few months, but I'll try to be more reliable when I'm back
in the states.

I will miss the people and fantastic arts scene in this city. Thank
you all!

Peace,
Zev Valancy