[NEohioPAL]Free Something Ddaa Improv Workshop This Weekend - Register Now!

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Jun 26 09:09:41 PDT 2007

This weekend, in addition to their regularly scheduled shows, Something Dada will be holding a free improvisational workshop this Saturday, June 30th, from 2:30 to 5:30 PM. Whether you're a seasoned actor looking for a brush up on the basics, or someone who's always thought "I could do that!' when watching a Dada show, this is your chance to take advantage of improvisational comedy training from Cleveland's premiere improvisational troupe.  All participants will explore the basic concepts of Improv in a fun and playful setting, and every participant will receive complimentary pizza at Becky's Bar and Grill after the workshop, and a free ticket to a Something Dada performance that evening.

While the workshop is completely free, registration is required and workshop size is limited.  Spaces are filling up fast, so make sure to send an email to info at somethingdada.com or call 216.696.4242 to reserve your space now.

The workshop schedule is as follows:
            	2:30 - 3:00pm - Check-in (Pre-registration required)
            	3:00 - 5:30pm - Free Improvisational Workshop
            	5:30 pm - ??  - Becky's - Complimentary Pizza

*All participants will receive one free ticket to either the 8:00pm or 10:30pm Something Dada show

The workshop will be held in the Something Dada theater, in the Wooltex Room of The Tower Press Building, 1900 Superior Ave.

This free workshop and evening of entertainment is brought to you by:
	Something Dada Improvisational Comedy Co.
	The Tower Press Building
	Becky's Bar & Grille

And remember, if you just want to watch people perform, and don't want to get on stage yourself, our shows will be open to the public as per our usual schedule and prices this weekend.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all ages welcome - all tickets just $10):

Friday, June 29th, 2007
8:00 PM

Saturday, June 30th, 2007
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM